Subscribe

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Class of 2001 Reunion Roast

Class of 2001 Reunion Roast Tube. Duration : 8.63 Mins.


Lyrics: A long long time ago I can still remember How student gov't Used to make me smile And I knew if I had a chance To organize another HS dance Well then maybe I'd be happy For a while But the thought of graduation Made me doubt Every college application I filled out The rest of my life was in front of me Felt like a full frontal labotomy Now high school nostalgia makes me cry Like when I watch Fast Times At Ridgemont High Cause something touched me Deep inside The day, my yearbook was signed CHORUS And I was singing Bye bye my sweet madison high Now its time to go to college so I won't be that guy Who needs a job because his GPA is 1.5 Singing " Jeeze I miss the days I was high....school. I miss my days at Madison High I had to come up with some crappy parody on the fly And so I'm singing this rip-off of American Pie It was my idea first, so Screw Weird Al Plus I wrote this on the plane with a permanent marker On assignment from Mandy McNair Harker Is anyone else weirded out That she and I are still pals Cause we broke up in 01, Around September 6th So she could marry some farmer From the sticks At we were never As disgusting As Scott and Kristin Erickson-Smith Well either way I paid the 20 For my dinner tonight Plus the ticket from Orlando On a red-eye flight And I'm hoping that Clarissa reimburses me right As we celebrate the day Our year books were signed And we were singing... So for ten years we've been on our own And moss grows fat on our rolling stone That's a ...

Keywords: Madison, High, School, Class, 2001, 10, Year, Reunion

No comments:

Post a Comment

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Copyright © baseball hats for men